Thursday, March 02, 2006

Letter to the Editor, Abbynews March 2, 2006

Dear Sirs,

I am still waiting for Mr. Teichroeb (or the City) to forward or e-mail me a copy of the "resource pamphlet" he cited as being given to the Homeless. As many of us who are currently homeless desparately want of the streets we are waiting rathe impatiently for the pamplet that Mr. Teichroeb implied contains all the information a person needs to get off the street and into housing.

I am sure The News can usnderstand the great interest I and others have in obtaining this knowledtge. I ask that you do me the great favour of contacting Mr. Teichroeb (or the City) on this matter. One hopes that you have more success in obtaining the pamphlet in a timely manner. Further, could I troble you to forward the information contained in the pamphlet on to me?

I thank you for any aid you can provide in the quest for this life pattern altering knowledge.

James W. Breckenridege

Comments:
Thanks James for your ongoing fight to see things change for the homeless in the city. I have sent Mr. Teichroeb an e-mail to which he has not responded.

Keep up the good work

Jim Wright

http://abbypulse.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?