Sunday, April 23, 2006

letter to opposition.

You may not have expected Partnerships BC to lead to an article on the homeless but it did. I had a quote from Liberal Dave Hayer about the governments policy on the homeless, which I was sure should be an article for my website about being homeless in Abbotsford – http://www.homelessinabbotsford.com/. But I just could not get a handle on writing it. Until I read about you, your questions and the information about salaries at Partnerships BC. I have included the article below in case you are interested in reading it.

As I say in the article I am interested in any of these high $$$,$$$ salary positions in order to ‘grow out of my lifestyle of living on the street (aka homelessness)’. Perhaps, if the opportunity should present itself, you could enquire of the appropriate government member (minister) where I might seek and find such a lucrative position? After all “The best way to help the homeless is to make sure they have and opportunity to find a job” – and I would seize the opportunity for any similar (to Partnerships BC) position.

Thank you for your time and attention

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?